How Your Employees Benefit
Give every employee the opportunity to chart his or her course.
Ask ten of your employees what they’d like their lives to look like when they retire, and you’ll get ten very different answers. Just as those answers are vastly different, so are the things that each of those employees must do to ensure they are ready financially to live the lives they’ve dreamed of since their first day of work.
Your company is not the only one that profits from providing retirement planning services. According to Financial Finesse, after receiving financial wellness benefits for one year, nearly 90% of employees had taken steps to improve their financial fitness, including
- Becoming more comfortable with existing debt, as well as taking steps to reduce it
- Utilizing the calculators and resources provided to better plan for their futures
- Gaining an understanding of and confidence in their asset allocations
- Taking advantage of more tax credits and deductions
To help your employees set and pursue their financial goals, Mariner Retirement Advisors provides:
- Education: Through webinars and other online tools, your employees will learn to better use the tools available to them as they build and manage their wealth in the years leading up to retirement.
- On-site Meetings: Engaging your employees in person builds trust and will enable them to understand your plan, its nuances, and how to get the most out of the tools and opportunities it affords.
- Communication: Communicating with your employees is key to your plan’s success. We will help keep your employees abreast of any updates to your plan, ensuring every member of your company feels empowered, informed, and connected.
- Wealth Management: In addition to retirement planning, Mariner Retirement Advisors can offer holistic wealth management services to help your employees manage their wealth today, tomorrow, and for the rest of their lives.*
* Wealth management services provided by Mariner Wealth Advisors.