How You Benefit
A good crew works smarter and harder than is required.
Ultimately, the goal of your employer-sponsored retirement plan is to provide a benefit to your employees. Employees who feel financially secure are healthier, happier, and more satisfied with their careers. Our goal is to help you build and manage leading retirement plans that help you attract and retain the most qualified employees, in addition to plans that help them not just prepare for retirement, but for the lifestyle they want during their retirement years.
Employers are increasingly recognizing that financial stress is attacking both their company cultures and their bottom lines in the form of:
- Delayed Retirement Cost: Based on data collected by Financial Finesse, employers spend an estimated $10,000 to $50,000 per year for each employee who delays retirement for financial reasons.
- Increased Healthcare Cost: According to the American Psychological Association, 60 percent of health care costs are impacted by financial stress.
- Employee Demand for Unbiased Financial Guidance: Over 90 percent of employees who have financial wellness programs through their employers say it’s an important part of their benefits packages.
To help you and your employees understand and utilize their plans, Mariner Retirement Advisors offers:
- Comprehensive Consulting: Our team will help you at every step of the way to ensure that your retirement plan is working for your company and your employees.
- Fiduciary Responsibility: Our sole focus is to act in your best interest, seizing opportunity when it arises to ensure your investments continue to move you and your employees toward their goals.
- Plan Protocol: Our plan development strategy is designed around our relationship with you to ensure your company’s retirement plan is built to meet your employees’ needs.
- Evaluation of Service Providers: If your current provider is not the one best suited for your plan, our analysis will help determine which provider is.
- Vendor and Provider Management: Every company’s goals are unique, and their retirement plans should be too. Mariner Retirement Advisors will help you determine which vendors and providers best suit your organization’s needs.
- Continuous Monitoring and Assessment: No matter how sound your plan, our team will evaluate its performance around the clock, recommending changes as necessary.